4. Proteomics study the effect of high-fat diet on rat liver. Br J Nutr. 2019.
5. Hippocampal metabolic alteration in rat exhibited susceptibility to prenatal stress. J Affect Disord. 2019.
8. Hemocytin facilitates host immune responses against Nosema bombycis. Dev Comp Immunol. 2020.
15. Proteomic analysis of sheep uterus reveals its role in prolificacy. J Proteomics. 2020.
19. Phosphoproteomic Profiling Reveals the Importance of CK2, MAPKs and CDPKs in Response to Phosphate Starvation in Rice. Plant Cell Physiol. 2019.
21. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of bromophenol-thiazolylhydrazone hybrids inhibiting the interaction of translation initiation factors eIF4E/eIF4G as multifunctional agents for cancer treatment. Eur J Med Chem. 2019.
22. ILF3 is a substrate of SPOP for regulating serine biosynthesis in colorectal cancer. Cell Res. 2019.
27. Ginseng-derived nanoparticles alter macrophage polarization to inhibit melanoma growth. J Immunother Caner. 2019.
29. Alteration of S-adenosylhomocysteine levels affects lignin biosynthesis in switchgrass. Plant Biotechnol J. 2018.
30. Metabolomic Analysis of Human Vitreous in Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment Associated With Choroidal Detachment. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015.
32. iTRAQ and PRM‑based quantitative proteomics in early recurrent spontaneous abortion: biomarkers discovery. Clin Proteomics. 2019.
39. Antibodies against H1N1 influenza virus hemagglutinin cross-react with prohibitin. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019.
40. Arsenene: A Potential Therapeutic Agent for Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia Cells by Acting on Nuclear Proteins. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2019.